Jagannath University Admission D Unit Result 2017-18. JNU Admission Test Result 2017 Will Publish Official Website www.jnu.ac.bd. Jagannath University Admission Notice For All Unit and Others Information Will Found our website jobsresultbd. Do You Know? many of the Students Spelling Jogonnath University Admission 2017. The Authority of Jagannath University Admission Circular 2017 and JNU Admission Test Notice publishing. Jagannath University Admission Notice A, B, C, D, E, I Unit Exam Date, Result, Seat Plan, Admit Card, Question Solution 2017 will be updated here.
Jagannath University Admission D Unit Result 2017-18
Do you Know? Jagannath University Admission Result 2017 Will Publish in August 2017. JNU Admission Notice 2017 and Result 2017 For Session 2017 – 2018. JNU Admission Notice & Result 2017 – 18 Will be Found Here. We Published All University Admission related Information About University Admission 2017. Jagannath University all unit admission Test Admit Card Download, Seat Plan, Test Exam Question Solution 2017-18 publishing here.
University of Jagannath Admission Test Date
- KA Unit: 13 October 2017
- KHA Unit: 22 September 2017
- GA Unit: 15 September 2017
- GHA Unit: 20 October 2017
- CHA Unit 16 September 2017
Jagannath University Admission D Result 2017
Jagannath University Admission Test Result Will Publish 4/5 Days Later After Complete The JNU Admission Test. JNU Admission Result Will Publish Jagannath University Website www.jnu.ac.bd. When The Authority JNU Admission Result 2017 Related all information Update here.We also publish Jagannath University Admission Merit list result 2017.
JNU D Unit Admission Test D Unit Result has been published.
The Latest News is JNU D Unit Admission Test Result Will Publish 16 October 2017. When The Authority Publish JNU Admission Result at admission.jnu.ac.bd, We Update Here. Get B Unit Admission Result form below.
See D Unit Result Online
JNU D Unit Result Business Group
JNU D Unit Result Humanities Group
JNU D Unit Result Science Group
Jagannath University Admit Card Download 2017
All Unit Admit Card Download Date and Details Will be Notify by SMS.
Applicant Will be getting an SMS for Download Admit Card. A Color Photo & Signature Will need for download Admit Card. At Prepare Your Photo & Signature (Photo Should be 300×300 & Signature Should be 300×80 Pixel). Download your Admit card go to jnu.teletalk.com.bd and Give Your User ID & Password and Upload Your Photo and Signature. Subject Select Form Will be Show After Upload Photo & Signature. Give Your Subject Choice, Then Submit and Download or Print Your Admit Card. You have to Print two Copies Admit Card For Exam.
JNU Admission Requirement:
- Applicants who passed SSC or Equivalent Exam in 2014 or 2015 and HSC or equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in 2016 or 2017
- Applicants who passed SSC before 2014, they are not eligible for application
|Unit Name||Minimum Requirement|
|A Unit||Candidates must have total GPA 8.00 (with 4th subject) in SSC and HSC level exams.|
|B Unit||Candidates must have total GPA 8.00 (with 4th subject) in SSC and HSC level exams.|
|C Unit||Candidates must have total GPA 8.50 (with 4th subject) in SSC and HSC level exams.|
|D Unit||Candidates must have total GPA 8.00 with 4th subject in SSC and HSC level exams.|
|E Unit||Candidates must have total GPA 6.50 with 4th Subject in SSC and HSC level exams.|
Apply Process Jagannath University Admission 2017
- Students have To Visitor admission.jnu.ac.bd or admissionjnu.info Official Website For Apply Jagannath University.
- Visit http://admissionjnu.info and Login with your SSC, HSC Roll Number, Passing Year and Education Board to check Eligibility for A, B, C, D, and E Unit.
- If you are Eligible to apply for your Unit Input your Contact Mobile Number and submit it.
- There is an Application ID Number will be Generate like xxxxxxx. Reserved the Application
- Login again Jagannath University Admission System with your Application ID Number and HSC and SSC Roll Number.
- Upload your Color Photographs ( Photo must be in 300×300 Pixel within 15KB and Upload your Signature in 300×80 Pixel).
- Fill up your Quota Information and Subject Preference List.
- Complete your Application Fees by BKash, SureCash or Rocket (DBBL Mobile Banking)
- Application Frees for A, B, C, and D Unit is 505 Taka and for E unit is 606 Taka.
Eligible and Interested Candidates have to Apply Online. Payment Process Will complete by Bkash, DBBL Mobile Banking, and Sure Cash.
Jagannath University Admission Test Exam Admit Card Download:
Jagannath University Admission Test exam Admit Card Download Date and Details Will be Notify by Mobile SMS All Unit. Applicant Will be getting an SMS for Admit Card Download. Photo & Signature Will need for download Admit Card( uploaded Photo Should be 300×300 Pixel & Signature Should be 300×80 Pixel). Then Go jnu.teletalk.com.bd and Give Your User ID and Password and Upload Your Color Photo and Signature. Subject Selection Form Will be Show After Upload Photo & Signature. Give Your Subject Choice. After That Submit and Download or Print Your Admit Card. You have to Print two Copies Admit Card For test Exam.
Now See JNU Admission Notice 2017-18
Jagannath University Admission Test Seat Plan:
Requirements for Final Admission Documents: Candidates have Bring Necessary Document For Admission
- Main Certificates and marksheet of SSC and HSC.
- 2(Two) photocopies main Admit Card, Registration Card of HSC Exam.
- 2(Two) photo recently 4 Copy Passport Size & 2 Copy Stamp Size Color Photo.
- Main Admit Card of Admission Test and
- 2(Two) Photocopy Testimony of HSC Exam Institute
- Admission Form (Collected From Depart)
Jagannath University Admission Info Provide From The Source of JNU Admission Circular. If You Like the Post, Share with your Friend by Click Share button.